Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Deluge
11-21-2020, 05:35 PM,
The Deluge
Just got it two days ago.  I have been thumbing through it and found that they made one of the changes I recommended for the scenario Bicycle Races to Doug McNair back in the day.   The Polish cyclists can start dug in.  This gives the Poles a fighting chance.  I just wish they allowed the poles to win by preventing a certain amount of German units from crossing  the bridge rather than occupation of the bridge hex.

Mike
joe_oppenheimer likes this post
11-22-2020, 04:16 PM,
RE: The Deluge
I was a little disappointed that they took out the Poland vs Soviet scenarios but Mike says they will be in a second supplement.
11-25-2020, 05:12 PM,
(11-22-2020, 04:16 PM)JayTownsend Wrote: I was a little disappointed that they took out the Poland vs Soviet scenarios but Mike says they will be in a second supplement.

Yes, except my interpretation is that The Deluge refers to the onslaught.of the German Army. You’ll notice that,the scenarios go through September 5 or so. I have yet to read much of Benninghof’s commentary, but I’m intrigued that the Polish anti-tank gun units have a morale of 9 straight BTW, up.

The package as a whole looks pretty cool what with 40 scenarios, and many new ones. BTW, just got home from the hospital today, and the supplement was in my mail.
12-01-2020, 01:02 PM,
Craig, I hope nothing serious at the hospital?

Sorry I just saw this message.
12-06-2020, 04:54 AM,
COVID. I guess I was worse than I thought. See my comments in Mess Hall. I’m at home now, resting comfortably.