Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A great Read about Tunisia
08-14-2020, 02:06 AM,
A great Read about Tunisia
I suspect there is even a Scenario out there....My games are packed up so I can't look it up

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2020/...d-victory/

That 25pdr battery had great morale rolls, I've got to think that.

Good reminder.... life is long, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Be well.
cjSmile
08-14-2020, 03:00 AM,
RE: A great Read about Tunisia
One could probably find something to play with in there. Operation Ochsenkopf would need to combine a couple of games to play out. I don't think there are enough British in An Army at Dawn.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-14-2020, 03:09 AM,
(08-14-2020, 03:00 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: One could probably find something to play with in there. Operation Ochsenkopf would need to combine a couple of games to play out. I don't think there are enough British in An Army at Dawn.

I'd imagine the Dunkirk Brits might be useful? though I don't know the factors in detail as yet....
?
08-14-2020, 04:37 AM,
I would expect components would be assembled thusly:
  1. Maps from Africa Orientale Italiana or Conquest of Ethiopia, and An Army at Dawn
  2. German units from An Army at Dawn
  3. British units from An Army at Dawn and Liberation 1944. Infantry and lighter weapon units from An Army at Dawn and Road to Dunkirk
  4. Free French would be from An Army at Dawn and La Campagne de Tunisie. There would probably be some substitutions from British units (or DIY counters)
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking