Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
German Unit: 75 IG - Limbered Movement?
08-10-2020, 01:30 PM,
German Unit: 75 IG - Limbered Movement?
I was collecting up the German 75 IG I have from various games, and I noticed that the Limbered Movement is listed inconsistently.

I looked at the units here in the Library but don't see (and could have missed!) where the Limbered side information is shown.

Some of the counters show 1MP when Limbered.  Others just show T for Tow required.

Based on what it is, I think the 1MP version is probably best but am interested in what the correct answer really is supposed to be.

Side Note Question:  What's the Limbered Movement of the 75RCL?  (Again I am not sure that this information is available in the Unit Library.)
08-10-2020, 01:33 PM,
RE: German Unit: 75 IG - Limbered Movement?
And, oh by the way..., are there any special rules associated with the 75 RCL?  (I don't think I have a module that includes this unit.)
08-10-2020, 10:08 PM,
The 75 RCl sufferes the same inconsistency as the 75mm IG. It appears in three games, in two it has a limbered movement of 1, the other it is towed. The special thing aboput the 75 RCL is that it is air dropable.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-11-2020, 02:18 AM,
I am inclined to give both of these 1MP on their Limbered side.
08-11-2020, 02:37 AM,
That is what they have become in Vassal.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-11-2020, 02:40 AM,
From the Wiki Page...... 1MP might be about right
saracv3 and rules_heretic like this post

Attached Files Image(s)