Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenging tlangston28
07-10-2020, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-14-2020, 12:48 AM by plloyd1010.)
Challenging tlangston28
Tony, consider your self challenged (at least experimentally). I issued the challenge over on Braackets. There isn't a way to add context to the challenge.

I used the random scenario link until I hit upon a scenario in our mutual libraries and supported by Vassal.
That scenario is Seelow Heights.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11190804]
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-11-2020, 01:36 AM,
RE: The Panzer Grenadier League
(07-10-2020, 09:08 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Tony, consider your self challenged (at least experimentally). I issued the challenge over on Braackets. There isn't a way to add context to the challenge.

I used the random scenario link until I hit upon a scenario in our mutual libraries and supported by Vassal.
That scenario is Seelow Heights.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=11190804]

Hi Peter,

Challenge accepted.   My only issue is that we have a big project going live this weekend and the early part of next week but after that, I should be able to put some time aside.  I have your e-mail so if you like, we can get the details sorted out that way.

BTW, that scenario is from Campaigns and Commanders V1,  but I am assuming we are just playing it as a regular scenario not a Role-playing/Campaign one.  I haven't actually played a scenario from that booklet so it will be interesting.
07-11-2020, 01:43 AM,
We can work out the session times. I expect we will have it done in a month or 2. I have student scheduling review and play conflicts. Well just have to sort it out.

It is a campaign scenario, but the objective conditions are very simple: Do the Soviets control the road or not? If yes, they win, otherwise they lose.

I am expecting 2 games. We play alternating sides. Flip a virtual coin for who gets which side first?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-11-2020, 02:06 AM,
hey....
Can we bet on games ?

this could be fun....
07-11-2020, 02:22 AM,
(07-11-2020, 02:06 AM)cjsiam Wrote: hey....
Can we bet on games ?

this could be fun....

Assume we/I say no. What exactly has be stopped or prevented?
Are you betting on individual games or the pair?
07-11-2020, 02:59 AM,
(07-11-2020, 01:43 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: We can work out the session times. I expect we will have it done in a month or 2. I have student scheduling review and play conflicts. Well just have to sort it out.

It is a campaign scenario, but the objective conditions are very simple: Do the Soviets control the road or not? If yes, they win, otherwise they lose.

I am expecting 2 games. We play alternating sides. Flip a virtual coin for who gets which side first?

Sounds good.  I would assume we can use the Hamete online dice roller to do the coin flip - Odds-German/Evens-Soviets or something like that.  We can arrange details in our email correspondence.
07-11-2020, 04:54 PM,
I just signed up to brackets as Greyfox.
07-23-2020, 11:17 PM,
And so it begins...
We just got started last night. I am defending as the Germans in the first round. 4th Edition rules with 3 optionals used.
07-24-2020, 12:57 AM,
RE: Challenging tlangston28
What are the 3 optionals you agreed upon?
07-24-2020, 04:47 AM,
RE: Challenging tlangston28
Fog of War
Consolidation
Ruins