Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin: Graphic for Our Discord Server?
04-06-2020, 03:05 AM,
Admin: Graphic for Our Discord Server?
Hi Admins!  Would one of you give me or produce a Graphic that I can use as the Icon for our Discord server?

I think you can GeekMail with an attachment, or via private mail here, or BETTER YET!\

Come on up to the Discord Server and post it there!

https://discord.gg/EPbU8V
05-09-2020, 01:23 PM,
RE: Admin: Graphic for Our Discord Server?
Tried to get to the server. stated that invite had expired.
05-09-2020, 03:20 PM,
(05-09-2020, 01:23 PM)Greyfox Wrote: Tried to get to the server. stated that invite had expired.

https://discord.gg/aZavTh

that is the invite from the site....I think that would work, right?
05-09-2020, 11:25 PM,
What dimensions are you looking for, rules_heretic? Do you need transparency? What color is the rest of the UI?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-17-2020, 09:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 09:57 AM by rules_heretic.)
(05-09-2020, 11:25 PM)Shad Wrote: What dimensions are you looking for, rules_heretic? Do you need transparency? What color is the rest of the UI?

Sorry for the late reply.  No transparency needed.  I need a square / round graphic about the size of your fish.

The UI is probably Dark but maybe configurable.
07-25-2020, 04:04 AM,
Ok, I just joined Discord. I’ll learn how to use shortly. Yes, I see the part about starting a server. I joined the gamer section. I invited CJ to be a friend. We’ll see if he got the message. Hopefully this thing can be of use. At least my IPad likes it, which is encouraging.

Craig Martin
07-25-2020, 06:23 AM,
(07-25-2020, 04:04 AM)saracv3 Wrote: Ok, I just joined Discord. I’ll learn how to use shortly. Yes, I see the part about starting a server. I joined the gamer section. I invited CJ to be a friend. We’ll see if he got the message. Hopefully this thing can be of use. At least my IPad likes it, which is encouraging.

Craig Martin

went to the discord and didn't see your message...
I am cjsiam ....
who b u in Discord-space?
I shall attempt to find thee!
07-25-2020, 04:28 PM,
(07-25-2020, 06:23 AM)cjsiam Wrote:
(07-25-2020, 04:04 AM)saracv3 Wrote: Ok, I just joined Discord. I’ll learn how to use shortly. Yes, I see the part about starting a server. I joined the gamer section. I invited CJ to be a friend. We’ll see if he got the message. Hopefully this thing can be of use. At least my IPad likes it, which is encouraging.

Craig Martin

went to the discord and didn't see your message...
I am cjsiam ....
who b u in Discord-space?
I shall attempt to find thee!

I used my regular name- A$&*#*e - No, seriously, I used Craig Martin. It confirmed that I registered and had a server. (I don’t seriously think they give you a physically dedicated server. That’s just a rhetorical ploy.) . I’ll have to go back and read the tutorial. I was pretty tired last night (Also tonight), so probably tomorrow I’ll have to go through it closer. I am surprised that there is no evidence of me- Actually, I shouldn’t be; kinda reminds me of my attendance record in the 8th grade! Big Grin
07-26-2020, 02:18 AM,
CM (I'll be CJ)....
You should be joining the PanzerGrenadier Discord server---not starting your own, right?

This is the PG Discord server---- https://discord.gg/3fZuJy
I think you want to go there and join that group---not be creating another one...

Oh---and you can't use that user name A$&*#*e --- I've already used it.... Smile
AND how is your computer!!!! are you up yet!
07-26-2020, 05:18 AM,
July 29 is the date for the PC to be looked at. Cross your fingers.

I’m on Discord right now but I forgot my PW. Duh! But it did say “Craig Martin is here.” I need to read the How to Use section. That might help. So you want me to w CM, huh CJ?