Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for something to do?
04-04-2020, 08:58 AM,
Looking for something to do?
I am converting the legacy game modules to extensions for PG Uber. I have the basic structure done, and lists for the units and leaders. Now filing in the leaders is going to take time. Is anyone up to helping out?

This would be for Elsenborn Ridge, Conquest of Ehtiopia and Airborne.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-04-2020, 09:29 AM,
RE: Looking for something to do?
(04-04-2020, 08:58 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I am converting the legacy game modules to extensions for PG Uber. I have the basic structure done, and lists for the units and leaders. Now filing in the leaders is going to take time. Is anyone up to helping out?

This would be for Elsenborn Ridge, Conquest of Ehtiopia and Airborne.

Finishing Kokoda this weekend (I hope), and planning to get on to CoE next week.
04-04-2020, 10:10 AM,
Thanks Bob. You've been quite a help.

At this point The Demo games are done. Imperial German Seebatalione will be done tonight.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-04-2020, 03:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 03:10 PM by sasmo12.)
I could try to help. Let me know if I can help in any way. I know my way around Vassal a little bit.