Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ochi: The Italian Invasion of Greece, 1940
12-30-2023, 03:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2024, 12:32 PM by plloyd1010.)
RE: Ochi: The Italian Invasion of Greece, 1940
(12-24-2023, 03:01 PM)Tony M Wrote: Maybe eventually. After spending almost every day for the last 40 years sitting at a computer screen, Vassal doesn't sound like much fun.

For me, the play is the thing. I prefer pushing cardboard too, but the dearth of players and scheduling issues were the primary impetus for PG Über. Formulary considerations were bringing component game requirements together and general experimentation. The byproduct of that is not needing the component qames to play a supplement, but for other reasons you cannot play the component games yourself.

My cousin and Jay are the only players in my area, and Jay works nights. (And our wives would like to see us occasionally.) If you have a game club, congratulations! Otherwise, it is solo play or Vassal. (Ask Felipe what happens when solo players enter the arena.)
chaco, Tubac52, Tony M And 3 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ochi: The Italian Invasion of Greece, 1940 - by plloyd1010 - 12-30-2023, 03:40 AM