Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ochi: The Italian Invasion of Greece, 1940
12-21-2023, 02:43 AM,
RE: Ochi: The Italian Invasion of Greece, 1940
(12-20-2023, 01:38 PM)Grognard Gunny Wrote: ..... and I am STILL waiting for "Fire and Sword" which seems to get put further and further back in the printing schedule. That is unfortunate.... but now you want to throw in a "promised" "Ochi!" game as well. (We won't even get into the Ardennes, D-Day and Gates of Leningrad "promised" games.) I have taken a wait and see attitude over the last six months. (I am certainly NOT going to run out of scenarios to play in the mean time!)

GG

Gunny.....I have taken a similar approach to AP, haven't even renewed Gold Club after many years as a member. When I see games paid for seven years ago that have yet to be published, I just can't justify supporting this pyramid-like behavior anymore. Companies like MMP or GMT that let you preorder but don't bill until items are shipped have a fairer system. If AP wants to operate with a cash grab for vaporware, they should at least do Kickstarter or Gamefound so that one could see their performance record before laying out cash.
chaco, Grognard Gunny, Miguelibal And 7 others like this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ochi: The Italian Invasion of Greece, 1940 - by Schoenwulf - 12-21-2023, 02:43 AM