Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of new products in the line-up!
10-04-2019, 08:26 AM,
RE: Tons of new products in the line-up!
(10-03-2019, 11:33 AM)JayTownsend Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 07:54 AM)nicky_longbranch Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 06:18 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: I saw the recent Gold-Club email and it looks like a lot of new products in the line-up for Panzer Grenadier and Modern PG as well.
 Hey Jay!  Quick question, I was playing Saipan with my dad the other day and we came across sugar cane fields.  There was nothing listed anywhere, I assigned it the same values as Wheat Fields in season.  I was wondering what was the actual stats?  Thank You in advance.
Hi Nicky! I guess this one was an oversite. For simplicity, treat it as field hexes. Some might argue light jungle however. I would go with field.

Sugar Cane at above 5ft is completely opaque---I'd argue field is not severe enough...and moving through it---heck you should roll for slicing up infantry--brutal leaves...that's why they burn them to remove leaves before harvest....
Sugar cane is nasty stuff to move through....
10-04-2019, 09:31 PM,
(10-04-2019, 08:26 AM)cjsiam Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 11:33 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Hi Nicky! I guess this one was an oversite. For simplicity, treat it as field hexes. Some might argue light jungle however. I would go with field.

Sugar Cane at above 5ft is completely opaque---I'd argue field is not severe enough...and moving through it---heck you should roll for slicing up infantry--brutal leaves...that's why they burn them to remove leaves before harvest....
Sugar cane is nasty stuff to move through....

Having seen it with my own eyes in South Florida, I agree 100%. You can't see anything and you would only want to walk through it if there were no other options.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
10-05-2019, 12:42 AM,
Use light jungle if you guys think that is the better option.
10-15-2019, 06:31 AM,
Photo  RE: Tons of new products in the line-up!
_I notice in the webpage for Khe Sanh 1968 the Marine Infantry is still 8-3 with 6-1 for the AT. the Marine Infantry was using M-16s, M-60s MG and M-79 Grenade Launchers. Should not the 8-3 be increase to a higher value?
                                                            Thanks