Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book of Armaments
04-09-2019, 01:32 AM,
RE: Book of Armaments
(04-08-2019, 12:21 PM)larry marak Wrote: Ordered it also. I think the sourcebook idea is excellent, provided it is more than an anthology of Daily Content articles. I'd like a book of ground attack aircraft with various planes that can take the place of the incredibly limited selection used in the P.G. series.
Brilliant idea! I completely agree that a ground attack aircraft book with more variety would be a great product. If Mike included aircraft from all nations and/or time periods, I think it would be the financial equivalent of Avalanche Press printing money.
04-09-2019, 11:54 PM,
Something similar to what Ottavio included for the various Italian branches(?) in the Fronte Russo would be well appreciated.
10-03-2019, 08:00 AM,
(03-25-2019, 01:17 PM)ex-PFC Slayden Wrote: I’m absolutely buying it because I: (1) want to financially support Avalanche Press; (2) like the coolness factor of the Artillery Display Cards with actual counters sitting on them; and (3) enjoy the historical background provided.

LOL, you'll be giving them your 'financial support' by giving them your business.  Enjoy your product Smile