Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Operation Epsom Campaign
05-13-2018, 08:40 AM,
Operation Epsom Campaign
Hello fellow grenadiers,

We started playing CC2 Operation Epsom campaign, you can follow the progress in our BBG blog. The campaign format is pretty cool, I can highly recommend that.
05-13-2018, 08:54 AM,
RE: Operation Epsom Campaign
Been watching it. Looks good!
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-14-2018, 12:49 AM,
Do you have a link for it?
05-14-2018, 04:08 AM,
It is being run by Janne Niinivaara in OPERATION EPSOM - A Panzergrenadier Campaign Experience.

Start at the bottom and work your way up.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-16-2018, 11:20 PM,
I'm really enjoying the thread. It's a reminder that the game, and narrative, are more important than the butt ugly map. Smile
05-17-2018, 01:07 AM,
(05-16-2018, 11:20 PM)J6A Wrote: I'm really enjoying the thread.  It's a reminder that the game, and narrative,  are more important than the butt ugly map. Smile

Thanks! This campaign demanded a narrative story to spice up the gaming experience even more. When we'll get this thing settled, it's Cassino time to enjoy more aesthetically pleasing campaign. But that'll be maybe next year in real life.  Undecided

The third day of battle is ongoing, but the report will come later. There might be some unfortunate delays in the progress due to the ever-annoying real life obligations, but stay tuned.
05-17-2018, 01:55 AM,
I do have a complaint about this...

It's too short! Play faster!!! Smile
05-17-2018, 02:24 AM,
(05-16-2018, 11:20 PM)J6A Wrote: I'm really enjoying the thread.  It's a reminder that the game, and narrative,  are more important than the butt ugly map. Smile

Yeah, Beyond Normandy has the ugliest maps in the series in my opinion. After playing on Liberation 1944 maps and with both games covering similar scenarios, I sold the Beyond Normandy game, as I find myself going to Liberation scenarios in stead. I do feel the Liberation maps are too dark however but better than the Beyond Normandy mess.  
05-22-2018, 03:37 AM,
The halfway point of the campaing is reached, check the latest developments on the battle from OPERATION EPSOM – A Panzergrenadier Campaign Experience.
05-22-2018, 04:36 AM,
Superb!!
Muchas gracias. 
La guerra è bella, ma incomoda.