Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Grenadier Africa Orientale Italiana
05-13-2019, 03:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2019, 04:34 PM by saracv3.)
RE: Panzer Grenadier Africa Orientale Italiana
Great to hear that Larry is alright; I'm recovering from a broken neck suffered in November. 49 years of prednisone weakened C column.

My latest game is AOI. I looked high and low for the L3/33. Super glad to read the answer here. But gad, APL really screwed up p n some other things, too. A couple of British 4-3 rated infantry plathetoons from Afrika Korps are misprinted with "4-3"on front & back!!
It is no wonder that APL h had extra sheets f from AK. The sheets may have been
printer's waste. Also, scenario #4 has no status of off board artillery for the 1st South African Brigade.
In addition, for the uninitiated in CoE & AOI geography, what is the. berm like striation on board #88? I'm also assuming that the gray white lava looking hexes (91/1016 for ex.) are brush and 91/ 0415 is a village. I'm use to. European terrain.

On the subject of maps, it would be nice if APL redid its AK and DR maps for consistency with Guy Riessen maps. They'd have at least one buyer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Grenadier Africa Orientale Italiana - by saracv3 - 05-13-2019, 03:42 PM