Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On to Richmond - November 4
10-25-2017, 12:11 AM,
On to Richmond - November 4
On To Richmond will be held November 4. It's a small local convention but as Matt, John Stafford, and I plan to attend, it may be of special interest to other PG players that are within easy driving distance.

Please send me a private message if you plan on attending so we can exchange cell phone numbers and time of arrival.

===========

On To Richmond! (OTR) will happen Saturday, November 4, at the Enterprise Meeting Center, 2708 Enterprise Parkway, off West Broad Street. This is the same location we had the past four years’ autumn OTRs.

The Enterprise Parkway is between the intersections of W. Broad with Glen Allen to the East and Parham to the West. It is to the east of Parham a little beyond the Westland Shopping Center on the right. There is a C&F Bank and Tay Ho Vietnamese Restaurant on the corner. Opposite where the Parkway (it’s just a street) joins West Broad is Hooters. Turn onto the Parkway and the meeting center is in the building to the right, behind the bank. Take the middle entrance. Foodstuffs are allowed. If you have difficulties finding us on the day of the event, call Frank Gulla at (804) 350-6258.

So what is OTR? On to Richmond! is RAGE’s every-so-often gaming get-together for board gaming of all genres. Just to give an example, some of the games played over the years have been Settlers of CatanBitterenderAgricolaFour Battles of Army Group SouthPuerto RicoThe Mighty EndeavorThe Castles of BurgundyCircus MaximusRa, and Turning Point Stalingrad. All that is required is your (sportsmanlike) presence and games. By the way, it’s free.
10-26-2017, 09:22 PM,
RE: On to Richmond - November 4
The shortest distance for me is 140 miles and 2 hours 45 minutes driving so it will be job dependent.
10-27-2017, 10:30 PM,
RE: On to Richmond - November 4
Good luck! Do share photos! It's too far for me but I wish you the best!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...