Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
06-24-2017, 09:27 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
"Balanced budgets are secondary to having 2 or 3 Governors in federal prison at the same time!"

It's all about priorities
No "minor" country left behind...
06-24-2017, 07:43 PM,
Hi, Dan,

I am north of I-80, in the northwest Chicago suburbs. How about you? I know a few other PGers in the area, including esteemed scenario designer Mike Perryman.

Tim K.
06-25-2017, 02:16 AM,
Antioch.
Have only just begun with the PG system literally for about 7 days.
Got Afrika Korps - Desert Rats - and Beyond Normandy delivered to the house this past week.
Ordered Elsenborn Ridge directly from AP on one order (Supposedly In Stock) and Spearhead Division on a second order (Shipping Soon) - but no indication of anything shipping yet.

Going to get AK Scenario 1 on the table today and give it a go. Going to use Rules ver 3.0 to start.

Would love to possibly do some FTF in the near future.
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
06-29-2017, 09:50 PM,
Photo  RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Hi. I'm Ron Colnar, or Rongar on this site. I live in Joliet, Illinois, which is about 40-45 minutes south of Chicago. I grew up in Crest Hill, which is right next to Joliet. I played my first Wargame at 6 years old and was hooked. I've not played a lot of different games or systems, and am totally new to the PG series. I do play with a group of ASL players ftf once a week or whenever we can meet. The FB group is called The Southwest Outpost. I'm looking to try other games/systems, hence me joining this site to see how things work. I'm doing this from my phone, which isn't working all well. I will edit my user profile with more info and hopefully a pic or two once I can get to my PC and figure out how to navigate this site better. 
So Thanx for letting me join. As a new recruit, I figure I'll be pulling extra guard and KP duties...  Dodgy
We're Paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded... 
06-30-2017, 03:52 AM,
What did you play at 6 years old?
06-30-2017, 03:52 AM,
And welcome aboard!
06-30-2017, 06:54 AM,
  Welcome, Rongar.  Tell Eric Ortega I said hello.  Really good dude.  I know another guy that lives down your way who plays PG who is another good dude.  Perhaps Rich will chime in and say hello, too.
06-30-2017, 10:50 AM,
Welcome, Rongar! Illinois is turning up a lot lately! Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-30-2017, 02:20 PM,
Hello Rongar From J-Town!

Strange Coincidence all the fellow folks from Illinois.
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
07-14-2017, 11:14 AM,
Hello all Smile

I am new to hex and counter wargaming and have chosen PG as my go to.  I have played all kinds of board games, card games, and RPGs.  I have been wanting to try out hex and counter for a few years now.  I bought the Airborne Into set a few years ago and have just now set out to play it.  I also have the Eastern Front and Road to Berlin box sets coming.  Right now I am going to play solo.  But hope to introduce some friends or find people to play.  I live in Victoria BC Canada.  I am also interested in the Korean War box sets.  Whew I hope I haven't gone on too long.