Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library Updates
09-24-2017, 12:39 AM,
Library Updates
Spearhead Division scenarios have bee added to the Library.

Also, the leader pools for the Impartial Leader Selector tool are up-to-date.
09-25-2017, 03:12 AM,
RE: Library Updates
Were you going to try your hand with the formations? Or did you want to leave that to me?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-25-2017, 09:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-25-2017, 09:34 AM by Dan Storm.)
Photo  RE: Library Updates
Maybe I am missing something -
When I go to the impartial leader selector for Spearhead Division - it asks:
"Select Leaders For Which Scenario?"
But the area underneath is blank.

Attached Files Image(s)

"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
09-25-2017, 09:51 AM,
It looks like the pools for the scenarios are not setup yet. You get to be the first!
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-25-2017, 10:06 AM,
There are too many scenarios for the PG-HQ staff to enter all of them, so members are able to enter the scenario leader orders-of-battle and then select leaders.  Once a scenario leader OOB is entered, any member or guest can use it to select leaders. 

To enter the leaders for a scenario, click on the "Define a New SpDv Scenario Leader Order of Battle" link on the right side of the page.  A list of scenarios will appear; click on the scenario you wish to play and add leaders as appropriate.
09-25-2017, 06:19 PM,
Also note that each scenario need only be defined once, so other members will benefit from your contributions.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
09-26-2017, 11:07 AM,
Looks Like Mr Valle Beat Me To It!

Thanks for the Intel and instructions all.
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."