Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions from first play.
09-15-2017, 05:49 AM,
RE: A few questions from first play.
(09-15-2017, 04:29 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Does the published Counter Attack scenario booklet include examples of terrain types in the Special Rules at the beginning of the booklet? I know I added examples during development but do not know if they made it to the published version.

Yep, they're there in all their glory.

Peace. Michael
09-15-2017, 08:05 AM,
(09-15-2017, 01:43 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Guadalcanal has no town or village hexes. Indeed almost no man-made features at all. The closest thing to villages/towns are the Governor's House and the hospital on Butaritari.

Blocks or round is a good rule of thumb.

Guadalcanal's Matanikau map has a one hex village, but it might have predated village rules and be a town?

I think the Tulagi map has a couple of built up hexes of somekind, but its been so long since I've had it out that I cant remember. 
09-15-2017, 08:18 AM,
So it does. Tulagi has those 2 on the south-eastern end, and there is the cricket field! I also found one on Gavutu, by the harbor. So there is something. It looks like the Matanikau village is the only one that gets fought over.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking