Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dunkirk
06-26-2017, 12:41 AM,
Dunkirk
With the pending release of the Dunkirk movie does anyone know if Avalanche Press will get their Road to Dunkirk released anytime soon. It seems that it would be a good time to ride the marketing coattails of the movie (even if the game covers the time leading up to the movie and the movie wil be a movie with its associated issues)

P.S. Full disclosure I ordered my copy about 9 months ago and am hoping to see it this year.
"It was a battle right fierce and terrible" - Froissart
06-26-2017, 02:07 AM,
RE: Dunkirk
I don't expect so. Matt probably knows more though.

Have you got Afrika Korps and FoF? There is a go start, if you can't wait.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-26-2017, 02:16 AM,
Mike responded to a question about the timing of Dunkirk on the APL CSW  page, but I have no idea what he meant by it Sad
06-26-2017, 06:37 AM,
(06-26-2017, 02:07 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I don't expect so. Matt probably knows more though.

Have you got Afrika Korps and FoF? There is a go start, if you can't wait.

I have both of these and have played around 25% of each. I would play FoF more, but the thick, slick counters get frustrating after a bit. The counters from An Army at Dawn are much better. It's sad that AP is so poor at communicating with customers outside of "buy our stuff" emails.
"It was a battle right fierce and terrible" - Froissart
06-26-2017, 12:57 PM,
(06-26-2017, 06:37 AM)garbare83686 Wrote: I have both of these and have played around 25% of each.

Then why are you letting a little thing like availabilty stop you? You have everything to do your own R2D scenarios, except Matildas, until the game come out. If you want to move in the SS regiments, look around for SF, or maybe you can find the Black Sinister pdf counters.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking