Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am officially a nutter
06-08-2017, 09:23 AM,
I am officially a nutter
I just bought Airborne IE and Airborne Remastered on top of my original Airborne for completionists sake...

I am going to be far to familiar with board 13 : /

Now onto all those invasion of germany comb bounds....
06-08-2017, 09:43 AM,
RE: I am officially a nutter
I think I just found a picture of you online:

[Image: Knightni.jpg]
Wink
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-09-2017, 02:47 AM,
Airborne Remastered has new and better revised (imo) scenarios.
06-09-2017, 03:25 AM,
(06-08-2017, 09:43 AM)Shad Wrote: I think I just found a picture of you online:

[Image: Knightni.jpg]
Wink

Ni! 
06-23-2017, 08:08 AM,
There is a copy of lions of finland on ebay right now... i think this is round 2 of the airborne situation : /
06-23-2017, 01:01 PM,
I played through most of A:IE and got so sick of board 1. Maybe one day I'll finish it. IIRC, the scenario I had to play was a really long one, too.
06-23-2017, 01:12 PM,
(06-23-2017, 01:01 PM)J6A Wrote: I played through most of A:IE and got so sick of board 1.  Maybe one day I'll finish it.  IIRC, the scenario I had to play was a really long one, too.

I finished off Airborne, now I get to look forward to playing it pretty much two more times. I hear you on getting sick of that map though, I'm sure I will end up hating it with a passion by the end of this Smile
06-24-2017, 04:33 AM,
Airborne, 1st edition is the only older game that I do not own.

Have two copies of Afrika Korps, Battle of the Bulge, Desert Rats, Eastern Front Deluxe, Elsenborn Ridge, Heroes of the Soviet Union, Kursk: Burning Tigers, Kursk: South Flank, Liberation '44, Roads to Berlin, and 2-4 copies of most of the older supplements but I can always justify these by saying I got them cheap on eBay and sometimes use the extra copies for trade bait.

I am no nutter.
06-24-2017, 04:44 AM,
(06-24-2017, 04:33 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Airborne, 1st edition is the only older game that I do not own.

Have two copies of Afrika Korps, Battle of the Bulge, Desert Rats, Eastern Front Deluxe, Elsenborn Ridge, Heroes of the Soviet Union, Kursk: Burning Tigers, Kursk: South Flank, Liberation '44, Roads to Berlin, and 2-4 copies of most of the older supplements but I can always justify these by saying I got them cheap on eBay and sometimes use the extra copies for trade bait.

I am no nutter.

Always wanting another shrubbery supplement! Picking on little old ladies for their venerable shrubberies supplements.  Ni, Ni, Ni.
06-25-2017, 02:52 AM,
(06-24-2017, 04:33 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Airborne, 1st edition is the only older game that I do not own.

I am no nutter.

Let 's see... for completion's sake I am missing Airborne Remastered, Edelweiss IV (not sure what happened to III), Workers and Peasants, and Panzer Lehr 2. I have everything else.  I had a chance at Edelweiss IV on eBay, for a few weeks, and I never grabbed it and then it was gone. Shame on me. I have several duplicates of scenario books that I pick up in various eBay lots. Boxed games that I have doubles of include Eastern Front Deluxe, Panzer Grenadier, Roads to Berlin, Battle of the Bulge, Desert Rats and Afrika Korps.   I am nuts.... but not a nutter!!!