Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope no one minds....
06-04-2017, 03:39 AM,
I hope no one minds....
I've been playing the scenarios from Hopeless but not Serious, and I went ahead and filled out all of the leaders in the impartial leader selector page.  I hope I didn't over step any boundaries or step on any toes... I just wanted to get this done as this is my current focus area.
06-04-2017, 04:26 AM,
RE: I hope no one minds....
I think it's fine, and thanks!

I am not a volunteer but I did the same for a few supplements a few years ago. No one complained!
06-04-2017, 05:24 AM,
(06-04-2017, 04:26 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: I think it's fine, and thanks!

I am not a volunteer but I did the same for a few supplements a few years ago. No one complained!

Cool, I'd be happy to volunteer and help populate other titles. I had to do a couple for War on the Equator some time ago.

I like the really early stuff and will return to War on the Equator and Iron Wolves once I finish the Austrians.  I'd really like to see a hypothetical treatment of the Czechs in the same manner as the Austrians. I think that would be a great 'what-if' addition to the series!!
06-04-2017, 07:53 AM,
(06-04-2017, 03:39 AM)Coniglius Wrote: I've been playing the scenarios from Hopeless but not Serious, and I went ahead and filled out all of the leaders in the impartial leader selector page.  I hope I didn't over step any boundaries or step on any toes... I just wanted to get this done as this is my current focus area.

When it comes to authority, here at PG-HQ we have a very simple policy:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Your access is by design. There's no reason to restrict who can input ILS leader values and scenario loadouts. That benefits everyone and misbehavior would have little meaningful consequence. Feel free to contribute as much as you can!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...