Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well [blank], there's no way I'm going to be able to resist this one.
08-22-2016, 01:48 PM,
Well [blank], there's no way I'm going to be able to resist this one.
http://www.avalanchepress.com/gameGD44.php
08-22-2016, 04:32 PM,
RE: Well [blank], there's no way I'm going to be able to resist this one.
Requires Broken Axis? You've played 1 out of 50 BA scenarios and you're gonna by an add-on for it? Tongue
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-22-2016, 10:22 PM,
It's a collecting thing, Drew. I was going to wait to see if there were leaders first, then decide. The scenarios might be nice to read through.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-22-2016, 11:00 PM,
I know I know. I facilitate all y'all's dysfunctions! ;-)
08-23-2016, 12:35 AM,
(08-22-2016, 04:32 PM)Shad Wrote: Requires Broken Axis? You've played 1 out of 50 BA scenarios and you're gonna by an add-on for it? Tongue

You mean I've "recorded" 1 out of 50 BA scenarios, but, yeah :Confusedhamefaced::  

I think of it as stockpiling vs. retirement: something other than working jigsaw puzzles (trans: those GD counters are just too cool not to have).  

Agree with Peter re: leaders ... would be awesome were these unit-based counter sheets to include some leaders in the same livery. 
08-23-2016, 01:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016, 01:56 AM by larry marak.)
Dr B said he had enough material to concentrate BA on first Targos...he'd do a supplement for 2nd Targos with the spare material....then he decided to convert the GD44 counter sheet into the first 32 page supplement. Voila, we have the 2nd Targos scenario supplement.
08-23-2016, 03:50 AM,
Is this the same GD'44 set of division counters that I (we) ordered back when the Spearhead division counters were made available? IS this a separate thing? I'm so confused...
08-23-2016, 08:48 AM,
(08-23-2016, 12:35 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote: I think of it as stockpiling vs. retirement: something other than working jigsaw puzzles (trans: those GD counters are just too cool not to have). 

Perhaps we should add each game's list price to the database? That way you can see exactly how much pain you've inflicted on yourself? We could even rank members by their financial damages! Big Grin
08-23-2016, 09:30 AM,
(08-23-2016, 08:48 AM)Shad Wrote: Perhaps we should add each game's list price to the database? That way you can see exactly how much pain you've inflicted on yourself? We could even rank members by their financial damages! Big Grin

Your middle name isn't Screwtape is it?
08-23-2016, 10:14 AM,
Yes Coniglius, there is a Santa Claus. The Spearhead counter sheet, the GD 44 counter sheet, the Eidelweiss Division half sheet, and the Russian Imperial Guard half sheet that we all qualified for by preordering Counterattack, Broken Axis, Fall of Empires, and Larry of Arabia, will all be mailed to us with 32 page scenario books at no extra cost. :-)