Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PG Eastern Front take 3
08-05-2016, 08:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 12:01 PM by larry marak. Edit Reason: Correction )
PG Eastern Front take 3
Fire in the Steppe was announced today..The southern half of Barbarossa in 41.  Uses counter sheets from Eastern Front and (apparently) maps 1-8 with new art.

There should be enough situations from the northern part of the theatre from Eastern Front, March on Leningrad, and Workers and Peasants to create a march on Moscow companion title down the road.
08-05-2016, 09:35 AM,
RE: PG Eastern Front take 3
Dr. B was right when he said "No, you don’t really need these – but of course, you need these."

Fields and Hills
As with SWWAS: Islands, we’re finally making use of the real capabilities of laser-cutting technology. Fields and Hills is just what it sounds like: a set of fields and hills, matching those on the Fire in the Steppe maps (the old Eastern Front maps, with new artwork). On one side are the fields and hills, on the other clear terrain. When you place these on the maps, you get actual raised hills – turning your flat wargame map into miniatures-like terrain, and making the whole gaming experience that much more fun. No, you don’t really need these – but of course, you need these.

Now if that's not a reason to join Gold Club, I don't know what one could be.
08-05-2016, 01:15 PM,
Couldn't be happier about Phillipe's Dunkirk game starting production. Few remember that France 40 was just one game in a 3 game set on the 1940 campaign.
08-13-2016, 11:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2016, 11:53 AM by larry marak.)
OK, Mike has my money. Time to start a new day counter, either for Dunkirk, or for Fall of Empires, which I ordered 8 years ago at the same time PG Citadel was put up for pledge.
02-25-2018, 11:05 AM,
Glo-Dice, Dudes.

Craig Martin

Seattle, WA