Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Airborne Survival Kit
05-06-2016, 01:26 AM,
Music  Airborne Survival Kit
Just a thanks to PL for the new Airborne Survival Kit on the AP page today (http://www.avalanchepress.com/AirborneSurvival.php)
What a nice surprise for Cinco de Mayo! These "blasts from the past" are a welcome treat for those of us that are now retired and have time to pull some of those older purchases off the shelf.
05-06-2016, 02:57 AM,
RE: Airborne Survival Kit
Damn! My bad for giving this thread a "2" rating. I was going for "5" but either my finger or my tablet isn't up to speed and I got cut off in the middle. I'll go back and edit it if someone will me how to edit my rating.

Michael
05-06-2016, 05:26 AM,
Your middle finger got cut off???????
05-06-2016, 07:25 AM,
(05-06-2016, 02:57 AM)Michael Murphy Wrote: Damn! My bad for giving this thread a "2" rating. I was going for "5" but either my finger or my tablet isn't up to speed and I got cut off in the middle. I'll go back and edit it if someone will me how to edit my rating.

Michael

Sure Michael. It looks like Freudian thing and latent aggression. Just like when you named the village after me at the base of your science fair volcano.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-09-2016, 10:56 PM,
More seriously though: Dr. Mike didn't include the jpeg of the Airborne map and suggested getting the one from the Vassal module. I suggest instead getting the map the SunTzu module because of the higher resolution. Both SunTzu and Vassal modules are scripted archives. Either change the extension of the module to zip to open them in Windows explorer, or use &-zip to open the module directly.

Shad also posted a brightened version of the Airborne map some time ago. I have been unable to locate it or I would have provided the link. Drew, might you add a pointer to the thread?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking