Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YAHH! Magazine
01-16-2016, 01:30 AM,
YAHH! Magazine
Or maybe it's YAAH!  I don't have it in front of me.  Anyway, the latest issue (#4) has a PG scenario that uses the free playset.  It's a small one using only part of the map and the Germans have 5 units and 3 leaders, and I believe the Soviets have 10 units and 4 leaders.  Has anyone played it yet?  Since I am playing KBT now, I will probably give it a shot after I finish my current scenario.  Will this one be listed at PG-HQ?
01-16-2016, 01:46 AM,
RE: YAHH! Magazine
I believe the updated 'Free' PG download scenario and pieces was derived from Kursk: Burning Tigers so if you go to the AP site and grab the Free playset, it should all be inclusive.   That was updated for 4th Edition if I am not mistaken.

The old download (which ultimately got me into the game) was derived from the original Panzer Grenadier game containing TWO scenarios, Bogdanovo and Infantry Attacks, and a sheet of DIY counters  which was based on the 3rd Edition - that being that last big update.

I got the initial YAAH! magazine  - it was pretty decent and included 2 small games on Hastings and Stamford Bridge.  I liked the coverage on the C&C Napoleonics system as that has been a game I have been playing a lot of recently.
01-16-2016, 02:23 AM,
I believe Matt and I played it three times during development and I played it one more solitaire to ensure our final version was balanced enough. It's a tiny scenario and can definitely be played under 45 minutes.

Let us know what was the result if you play it; I'd be curious to tally the results to verify how accurate was my estimate of the play balance.
01-16-2016, 04:36 AM,
YAAH!!

2 As and 1 H.

As Daniel said we worked that one over. Since it draws on the free set it is pretty small but workable. Hope you enjoy it.
No "minor" country left behind...