Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It finally happened!
01-03-2016, 03:40 AM,
Big Grin  It finally happened!
Ever so quietly, on January 1st when we were all busy elsewhere and he figured no one would notice, Larry Marak logged his FIRST(!) play on PG-HQ!

Congratulations, it's about bloody time!  Big Grin
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
01-03-2016, 03:50 AM,
RE: It finally happened!
(01-03-2016, 03:40 AM)Shad Wrote: Ever so quietly, on January 1st when we were all busy elsewhere and he figured no one would notice, Larry Marak logged his FIRST(!) play on PG-HQ

Congratulations, it's about bloody time!  Big Grin

Maybe a new statistic should be added to the PG-HQ site......the P/P index = # of plays/ # of posts? Smile
01-03-2016, 04:06 AM,
I think Larry deserve a special ribbon/medal/tag. It would be for people who have been members for more that 6 months(a year?) before registering a play. Yea, Larry!

P.S I still think there should be formation badges too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
01-03-2016, 10:36 AM,
It took ol' Larry nearly 4 years from joining the site to registering a play. Larry at your current rate, if you never buy another PG game, you'll need another 8,500 years to play them all once! Big Grin

I hope in your new retirement you find time to play many, many more my friend! (and that you enjoy them, no 1s and 2s ratings!)
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
01-09-2016, 10:30 AM,
(01-03-2016, 10:36 AM)Shad Wrote: I hope in your new retirement you find time to play many, many more my friend!

[Image: thumbs-up.gif]
"Bugs! BUGS!!!"