Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Club game entries!
12-11-2015, 07:14 PM,
Gold Club game entries!
Maybe there should be an entry in the Library: Games called Gold-Club games? I mean with all the new counters and scenarios having been released or being released, they need to get into the PG-HQ Library some how. For example I have The new American Cavalry counters, the East German Cold War counters, the Upgraded Japanese tank counters, the Moroccans counters just to name a few! Many of these small packages came with a few scenarios as well.

And each Gold-Club game should be numbered or labelled to keep them straight.  
12-12-2015, 01:12 AM,
RE: Gold Club game entries!
They can be labled by product number for the enhancement modules.
12-12-2015, 12:54 PM,
The Moroccan and GD/43 scenarios are already in the database as additional scenarios under fall of france and burning tigers respectively. Fall of Luxembourg is its own title. When someone on staff gets copies of the newer ones (e.g. Cavalry, E. Germans, etc.) those scenarios will also be loaded to the database. We are running behind as many of the titles that have been released are on orders with things that haven't been released...
No "minor" country left behind...
12-13-2015, 07:34 AM,
(12-12-2015, 12:54 PM)Matt W Wrote: The Moroccan and GD/43 scenarios are already in the database as additional scenarios under fall of france and burning tigers respectively.  Fall of Luxembourg is its own title.  When someone on staff gets copies of the newer ones (e.g. Cavalry, E. Germans, etc.) those scenarios will also be loaded to the database.  We are running behind as many of the titles that have been released are on orders with things that haven't been released...

I'm not on the staff, but would it be against the 'rules' for me to scan the scenarios and send them to you for inclusion in the database? I have the E/Germans and 1st Cav counter sets and would be happy to help out, if it is permissible.
12-13-2015, 01:15 PM,
I have the horse soldiers and East Germans, but haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet.  I'm away from home for the next week, but if you let Shad know how many scenarios there are, he can set up the games on the site and I'll start data entry when I get home.
12-22-2015, 12:11 PM,
The East Germans and Saipan riflemen are in now, as well as the Kokoda Campaign, Land Cruisers and Blackshirt Division. The cavalry will have to wait for the next delivery...
No "minor" country left behind...