Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct your dissatisfaction here!
11-26-2015, 02:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-30-2015, 11:07 PM by Shad.)
Tongue  Direct your dissatisfaction here!
I'm back.

I've got 404 unread forum posts, 9 unread PMs, and 320 unread admin emails to sift through.

I apologize for the long stretch away. Sad 

From now until December 6th I'll be working on PG-HQ multiple hours per day. I expect to knock out my entire communications backlog, tour of duty medals, and finish up a couple of small site enhancements.

If you have something you would like to direct my attention to, please let me know in this thread! If you'd like to yell at me for being away for so long, this is also the correct thread! Rolleyes 

Hope everyone has been doing fine!

With sincere apologies,

~ Shad, admin

--------------------------------
  • Did you know Panzer Grenadier has 83 scenarios featuring 10 or less turns? I didn't either, until just now, when I tried the new Turn Count Range function of our Basic Search! (seriously, I'm really sorry for being gone for so long... forgive me!)
  • 3 overdue medals down, 1 to go (tomorrow)
  • Did you know that Panzer Grenadier has 2 scenarios with exactly 13 counters? I didn't either, until just now, when I tried the new Counter Total Range function of our Basic Search!
  • Did you know that Panzer Grenadier has only 1 scenario taking place on February 29th? I didn't either, until just now, when I tried the new Scenario Month and/or Day Search function of our Basic Search!
  • Did you know that Panzer Grenadier has 9 scenarios starting at 20:00, 2 starting at 20:30, but none starting at 20:15? I didn't either, until just now, when I tried the new Scenario Start Time Search function of our Basic Search! (note - the dropdown box only lists start times that actually exist in PG, so don't be alarmed over missing time units)
  • Added an entirely new stats page with fancy graphs regarding our ratings data. See how your tastes compare to your peers! Check Statistics & Ratings on the main menu!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-27-2015, 01:06 AM,
RE: Direct your dissatisfaction here!
Thanks Shad. I just searched for 10 or less turn scenarios last week the hard way. A great way to search :-)
11-27-2015, 06:11 AM,
Welcome back!

Love the Turn Count Range function in the Search.  Soon to add Counter Count Range? Big Grin

Cross-posting from the Decentralize thread (read and responded there before reading this thread):

What do we want to do with all the new/updated box covers?  I've been collecting scans/photos of them and I think we should add them to the games' library pages in some way.  Either both on the page or the older (or newer?) cover on a pull-down tab?  May keep the occasional casual PG-er from buying the same game twice, thinking different cover = different game.
11-27-2015, 06:20 AM,
And then of course there will soon be a total of 7 new 10 to 13 scenario modules to add to the library, besides (eventually) 7 I.A. games.
11-27-2015, 08:27 AM,
PG-HQ is a great tool I use during development or when, like this morning, I verify the unit values.
11-27-2015, 08:41 AM,
(11-27-2015, 06:11 AM)rerathbun Wrote: Soon to add Counter Count Range? Big Grin

That's another easy one. I'll put it in today! Smile
11-27-2015, 12:21 PM,
(11-26-2015, 02:49 PM)Shad Wrote:  If you'd like to yell at me for being away for so long, this is also the correct thread!  
So, Shad, in order to appease us, you must attack a Soviet mechanized corps armed only with ... a herring!  Big Grin
[Image: monty_python_holy_grail_019_knight_NI_sh...54-580.jpg]
11-27-2015, 12:29 PM,
I've enabled searching by counter total range and searching for specific scenario months, days, or both. Smile
11-27-2015, 12:35 PM,
The unit library is too large, it needs national access links, perhaps sub national links too.

I would still like to see DIY support. Perhaps linked in our profile pages.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-27-2015, 12:44 PM,
(11-27-2015, 12:35 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: 1. The unit library is too large, it needs national access links, perhaps sub national links too.
2. I would still like to see DIY support. Perhaps linked in our profile pages.

1. Ok. I should be able to restructure it to a "load as you go" approach this week
  2. Too much work for the next 10 days, but still on the to-do list