Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct your dissatisfaction here!
11-29-2015, 08:39 PM,
RE: Direct your dissatisfaction here!
Bumping because I've added start time-based searching capability. I never felt compelled to play a scenario that started specifically at some HH:MM, but it was requested and it's an easy implementation, SO I AM HERE TO PLEASE YOU! See the bulleted list in this thread's first post for more details.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-30-2015, 06:34 AM,
Good effort Shad.
11-30-2015, 11:25 PM,
I've added an entirely new stats page: Rating Statistics. The old Statistics & Rankings page has been moved under "Global Statistics" and I've changed the original direct link to a menu > sub-menu setup.

The Ratings Statistics page has charts, oooh fancy!

If you are a non-member or logged-out, you will see one line per chart representing the average of all our members.

If you are a member and logged-in, you will get 2 lines: your averages versus everyone else. You will also have the ability to pull up the charts of your peers at a click.

If your username is not in the dropdown chart list it is because you have no ratings.

Right now the page is loading a little slowly because it is building new graphs each time you visit it. Tomorrow I will move to a caching system that will update the graphs once per day. This will make loading near instantaneous.

Let me know what you think!
12-01-2015, 06:41 AM,
Oooooh! Shiny!

Actually, that is a pretty neat addition, especially the chance to see what others think.
No "minor" country left behind...
12-01-2015, 06:46 AM,
Would it be too much trouble to add tow lines to distinguish between solitaire and FtF rating at the game/module level?

I would be particularly interested in that data.
12-01-2015, 07:02 AM,
(12-01-2015, 06:46 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Would it be too much trouble to add tow lines to distinguish between solitaire and FtF rating at the game/module level?

I would be particularly interested in that data.

It wouldn't be 100% accurate because you can play a scenario n times in various ways but can only rate it once. Subsequent ratings on replays overwrite previous ratings.

Also worth considering is the fact that we have 6x as many solo plays as head-to-head, so the ratings will be a bit more variable.

That being said, I am also interested in splitting it up as best we can. But that will have to wait for version 2.0. I'll revisit this new feature once I knock out some other tasks I've got queued up.

I also plan to add a member-vs-member comparison function so you can see on one chart how your tastes compare to a specific other player, just for fun.