Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E Ridge Vassal
11-03-2015, 01:08 PM,
RE: E Ridge Vassal
They can be moved. Like with the other immobile counters, hold the shift key when selecting and moving.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-03-2015, 09:49 PM,
(11-03-2015, 12:12 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Some things can be dealt with, others are limitations of the system.

Quote:As the German I can't move the US troops.
Vice versa I should point out. It is a property of ownership. It exists to prevent accidents, and cheating I suppose. I think it can be changed. I also think there may be a show map option which could help.

Quote:Since the Ent's are non-movable they don't show up when you mouse over a hex.
The solution to the entrenchment problem may be a new graphic. Technically they can be moved. Hold the shift key when clicking on them. It is another feature to help prevent accidents. Another problem, unlikely to come up, is that immobile counters can hide each other. I think perhaps minefields may need a new graphic too.

Quote:Having a Notes section would be nice.
Such as? Have you looked in the help files?

Quote:When I clicked for a new turn/clean up the units it only cleaned up mine leaving the US still marked as Moved.
Odd, it is supposed to be a global command. It should clean up everybody. I don't have an answer for this.

Yeah, I think the ownership thing just makes it more complicated to fix something that rarely happens. I looked for a show map button but didn't see one. I agree, I think there is one somewhere where it makes the units transparent. Hmmm... checking LOS does that. Maybe we can check the terrain using that. 

Ahhh, I didn't know the shift key trick. Though with US troops there I can't even see the Ent piece. 

I use the Notes section to... well... make notes about the game. Since I'm able to play the game in different locations I put the moral and victory conditions for the current battle in there as I don't always have the book with me.  I'm not asking for the info to be pre added... I suspect that would be a no-no. But it would be nice if I could add it for my game using the book. 

Thanks.

rv
11-04-2015, 05:31 AM,
I was also unaware of the shift-key usage.