Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horse Soldiers..
10-16-2015, 03:00 AM,
Horse Soldiers..
the Golden Journal edition, is now in my greedy hands.  The journal includes both articles recently released as Daily Content, as well as a 2 map and 4 map scenario for An Army at Dawn.  The counters include 8 cmg's (cavalry machine gun), 13 cav's, 1 hmg, 1 81mm, and one motorcycle platoon.

Adding these to the earlier released Blackshirt Division pleasure enhancement, there are now 52 scenarios in print for An Army at Dawn. 
10-16-2015, 10:44 PM,
RE: Horse Soldiers..
Mine should be arriving on Monday. I missed out on the Blackshirts, but the big yellow patch and being offered this way was just too much of a draw for me.
10-17-2015, 12:48 AM,
If you ever get the chance, Blackshirts is excellent, and the narrative Matt wrote to surround the package was inspired.
10-18-2015, 08:05 AM,
Hi Larry,

1) When did your Blackshirts arrive?
2) Who did the scenarios for it?  Matt and Daniel?
3) Who is listed for artwork?

-Jim
"Bugs! BUGS!!!"
10-18-2015, 09:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-18-2015, 09:09 AM by Hugmenot.)
1) Mine arrived on October 8th.
2) Mike B wrote the scenarios; Matt and I developed them.
3) Susan did the artwork and the layout.
10-18-2015, 10:19 AM,
I received The last Horse Soldiers today!

I wonder how the PG-HQ will handle all these new scenarios and counters from all the recent Gold-Club additions?
10-18-2015, 12:01 PM,
Received Blackshirt Division and a replacement set of counters for Land Cruisers. I have to send back the misprinted set so Dr. Mike gets credit back from the printer. Waiting on Horse Soldiers.

Any idea if the 1st Panzer and Moscow Rifles will be released again? I wanted them when they came out, but my budget wouldn't allow it and everything else I wanted, so I chose the pre-orders instead and passed them by.
10-18-2015, 12:05 PM,
Jay,

We have added all of the scenarios and counters from previous releases (e.g. Luxembourg). We will do the same for these new ones as soon as I get them, or Robin gets them, or...
No "minor" country left behind...
10-20-2015, 04:16 AM,
Got an "attempted delivery" notice from Saturday. Everything had said delivery to be expected on Monday. Oh well. Got them today, along with the last 3 Golden Journals and Black SS. The Cav troopers do look good. Also happy to add the East German Police for the early Cold War games. As soon as the boss leaves for the day, I can get the info sheets out and read histories and scenarios.

By the way, I have an extra journal with Roosevelt's Lost Fleet if anyone missed that one. Must have ordered twice by mistake when ordering other games.

Tom Oxley