Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Division M
10-02-2015, 03:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015, 04:24 AM by larry marak.)
Division M
Out the wrapper.

The fact that this is a fictional campaign allows Dr. B. to produce a very enjoyable narrative following a Capo Manipolo's experience from landing in Tunis to his life as a prisioner of war in Alabama.

(Parenthetical observation here: if the narrative style here is an example of Dr.B's vision of future narrative style scenario books, then the best years of Panzer Grenadier are just beginning right now)

Laser printing is always a cliff hanger when it comes to quality.  In my case at least this is some of the finest, sharpest printing I've ever received from Avalanche...Gray, Grayer and Black with Gold print..all finely delineated on the counters. 

And of course, everyone needs more blackshirt officer choices for earlier scenarios in AK and DR, as well as Fronte Russo and Little Saturn (both the Avalanche and the private versions).
10-02-2015, 04:52 AM,
RE: Division M
The narrative is Matt's idea and execution; I am glad you like it.

There may be a few more small surprises in store in future releases.
10-10-2015, 10:00 PM,
The Blackshirt Division also reached Belgium and I must say I'm really impressed by the product quality.

The laser counters are very well done and even beautiful.

Moreover the scenario history line gives a special flavor to the game: it is well told and well organized.

Excellent stuff.
10-11-2015, 03:45 AM,
Philippe,

Glad it got there and even happier that you like it!!
No "minor" country left behind...