Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting close to a new round of pre-orders
09-24-2016, 07:10 AM,
RE: Getting close to a new round of pre-orders
(09-24-2016, 03:10 AM)J6A Wrote: I have plenty of PG to play (and yet, I keep ordering more of the historical titles).  I would like to see them put some effort into the other lines for which I have paid.  I'm close to asking for refunds on some.  I mean, that money would just go on to other PG products, and while I don't mind fronting them some money, 1-2 years should be plenty of time.

I'm with you Joshuaaaaa.  Would sure like to see Fall of Empires and Lawrence of Arabia soon.  From what I understand Avalanche has a developer available for PG modern and two games ready for Infantry Attacks without a person in charge of development.
     In house development is always the last resort option, because the designer's biggest opponent is always his memories of how the game should play.

Apparently 3rd edition GWAS rules, and 2nd edition SWWAS rules are now completed and ready to be consumed in mass quantities.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting close to a new round of pre-orders - by larry marak - 09-24-2016, 07:10 AM