Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check you inboxes gold clubbers.
09-15-2015, 09:15 AM,
check you inboxes gold clubbers.
A pg survey is making the rounds.  Many potential new small supplements.
09-15-2015, 10:56 AM,
RE: check you inboxes gold clubbers.
Thank you Larry, it was in my Junk file.
09-15-2015, 01:31 PM,
Larry, I am just afraid that AP will side track all development of regular PG core games for these little supplements and lose focus on the regular Panzer Grenadier boxed games. Maybe too many side projects? Sad
09-15-2015, 01:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 01:42 PM by JayTownsend.)
But after talking with Mike, these are quick turn around supplements and actually help to push new core games out the door faster. So order away guys! Smile
09-15-2015, 10:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2015, 11:57 PM by larry marak.)
I.E. multiple small chunks of profit to finance boxed games that can be printed as soon as there is sufficient money in the till. Since the survey is g.c. only I can't be specific, but there are some intriguing topics floating around.

and I love the creativity of the 5 feedback balloons for each of the 10 new supplements. Haven't chuckled as much since the day's of Yaquinto Dispatch's surveys.
09-16-2015, 12:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015, 12:57 AM by larry marak.)
Jay, as far as small projects delaying release of larger products, I'm certainly with you. Besides your designs (5 boxed games and one book all in cue) there are still games for which payment was taken many years ago yet. I'm still hoping the second half of the first 80-scenario Infantry Attacks game is released before I retire, paid for many years ago. Of course there will be 20 additional scenarios for my wait, and lots more Russians due to having to split the order of battle between two titles. Last I heard it will be teamed up with either Counterattack or Broken Axis, and Avalanche might be better off releasing the latter first to provide more in print material covering the Russian front in World war 2. (I don't like calling the Russian front in WW2 the Eastern Front as that excludes everything from Madagascar and Imphal all the way to the balloon bombed burning forests of Oregon during that war.)
09-16-2015, 01:25 AM,
It was hard to vote "Take my money!" as no price was given. There were several I was interested in, but price is always a factor along with interest.
09-16-2015, 01:37 AM,
I have to admit that I am more concerned with how many insects were consumed...
No "minor" country left behind...
09-16-2015, 01:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-16-2015, 01:43 AM by larry marak.)
richvalle, in the last series of pleasure enhancements, 3 ran for $25, one (CSN Plan Blue) for $30.

Some of the topics are now public at consimworld game co. support. All 10 proposals are PG topics, though some of them might not be PC

This year has been very kind to owners of France 40.
09-16-2015, 02:05 AM,
While Land Cruisers was under development less than 5 weeks, I spent roughly 68 hours working on it and I suspect Matt spent at least as many. Writing rules for land cruisers was time-consuming as was learning what these behemoths can accomplish before we could balance the scenarios.