Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
08-17-2015, 10:46 AM,
RE: THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
Agreed.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-17-2015, 01:19 PM,
(08-16-2015, 07:08 AM)zaarin7 Wrote: My wife had a minor accident but was found at fault. After taking care of the tags and taxes on my vehicle this month got to save for the fine and court costs late October. Then got to save for wife and daughter's Christmas. Then in Febuary, 2016 will be my wife's vehicle tags and taxes. Then my wife and daugher are from Arkansas and have not seen there family in 5 years. So I have to save to afford that 709.6 mile trip. So any spending for anything except an absolute necessity is not doable for the next year.

Those of you with good jobs in this so called alleged improving economy should give thanks for the priviledge of that job.

What do you do? Are you in IT? 
08-17-2015, 11:46 PM,
The only job I could find is a contract secuity officer. When they have a contract I work. When they don't I don't. As I said so called alleged improving economy. If your not employed or under employed it's not improving the recession/depression continue's. Enough about this. Thank you for your good wishes but back to the great game.