Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberation, the game that saved PG
07-25-2015, 06:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015, 06:31 AM by vince hughes.)
RE: Liberation, the game that saved PG
(07-25-2015, 12:05 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Vince, I don't understand why two 10-scenario products on alt-history could be a thorn in anyone side other than for the completist who does not like alt history at all. Can you shed some light on that? From my perspective, I would just skip them and save the money or spend it on something else I wanted to try.

It might be different if the focus moved to alt history but with at least a half dozen real history products awaiting development and another half dozen submitted or soon to be submitted, it won't happen anytime soon.

Daniel,

I'd see it as a thorn for the following reasons (and assumption).

1. I don't think it will be the only mythical SGW product. Ten scenarios now, but I suspect more on the way.
2. That means effort being put into a mythical set when there are people waiting for already paid for historical product.
3. As you said in your post. With half a dozen historicals already awaiting development, why press on with PG Middle Earth instead of devoting time to those in the pipeline. Certainly not all 6 will be getting every attention when design wanders to Disc World.
4. Had I still been contributing, I wouldn't have been a supporter of the scenarios being added here.
5. The fifth is simple. It's just not to my taste either here, in a TCS, ASL, War Storm or any other form. Smile  
6. There is still so much real-stuff to do!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberation, the game that saved PG - by J6A - 07-17-2015, 07:58 AM
RE: Liberation, the game that saved PG - by vince hughes - 07-25-2015, 06:30 AM
RE: Liberation, the game that saved PG - by otto - 07-25-2015, 10:07 AM