Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Korean War Series Project!
04-02-2017, 01:12 AM,
RE: The Korean War Series Project!
(04-01-2017, 10:52 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: I give up, my picture from my phone never work on PG-HQ and always come out bad! Sad

Anyway, the game and maps look great, ignore my pictures.

I deleted those photos, as the lighting was too poor.
04-02-2017, 02:03 AM,
Counter-Attack credits:

Actually I am just one of the many, as credit has to be given to: Mike Bennighof, John Stafford, Daniel Rouleau, Matt Ward, Susan Robinson, Peggy Gordon and Guy Riessen. 

One big team to make a game!
04-02-2017, 04:06 AM,

.docx   Ox-Cart 8.docx (Size: 17.78 KB / Downloads: 6) Ox-Cart counters:

Ok, a wagon is a wagon but a lot of them in the Korean War were driven by Ox instead of horse power. They have the same values as the counters offered in the game but incase you want them with an Ox silhouette I have made a couple of versions and not that great but that is best as I can do for now.
04-02-2017, 10:01 AM,
Mine did arrive in the mail on Friday. All punched and sorted and ready to play. I sat and read scenarios late into the evening. I like the scenarios and their sizes, some in the 12 turn range I like most but even the longer ones with multiple boards have low unit density, so the should be playable in the time I have available. Would have had it out on the table today but my wife said visiting grandkids was a higher priority. I will believe that when they can sit and play a game with me instead of wanting to chew on the counters. But I thank the team that made this game available.
"Kill them all, let God sort them out."
04-03-2017, 05:50 AM,
Mike had me remove the minor errata for now, until all the guys get to review it.
04-11-2017, 07:27 AM,
A captured North Korean Su-76.

Attached Files Image(s)

04-11-2017, 07:29 AM,
I am not sure why pictures from my I-phone don't fit here?
04-11-2017, 07:38 AM,
Try again!

Attached Files Image(s)

04-14-2017, 12:21 PM,
I think it moved (Seinfeld reference) ... that is, I received a shipping notice for Counter Attack today.  
04-16-2017, 01:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2017, 01:27 AM by JayTownsend.)
I noticed MMP is doing this one:

http://files.constantcontact.com/03d45cb...fc06a6.jpg

I am not into ASL but wish AP could get the Intervention game/games out with the Chinese before MMP does their!