Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely beautiful.
06-26-2015, 03:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 03:57 AM by larry marak.)
Absolutely beautiful.
I received the Ariete Division and the Marshall's fist today. Sharp crisp printing, especially in the small details, the ram insignia on the Ariete division and the small black printing for Bers and the artillery types (I think slightly smaller than earlier PG counter font size) are absolutely razor sharp.

And the Marshall's fist! Background is grey, not blue, the unit symbol is a chartreuse panzerkiel with 3 forward arrows within the symbol, and the color contrast really makes these counters stand out.

These sheets are considerably better in print quality and color contrast to the Desert Rats and Morrocain Division countersheets.

Am hoping to see DeGaulle's division shortly, and regret not ordering the First Moscow division (at $64.99 that was just more than even my wallet could bear).
06-26-2015, 04:19 AM,
RE: Absolutely beautiful.
Good for Gazala battles in any case.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-26-2015, 05:31 AM,
Now if someone will just do an Alamein book. That's the glaring gap in the North African series of games.
07-01-2015, 10:26 AM,
Of course, there is one Alamein scenario for PG in Carpathian Brigade.
07-03-2015, 08:52 AM,
By El Alamein the Ariete Division was redesignated the Ariete battle group, due to losses at Gazala and Mersa Matruh. The divisional counters really work best for Gazala.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking