Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eLSENBORN VASSAL NOW AVAILABLE.
06-24-2015, 05:34 AM,
RE: eLSENBORN VASSAL NOW AVAILABLE.
Now that Andrew and Peter have gotten Elsenborn flying, their ulterior motive is exposed :-). It's time for returning to the group play events were as many as possible play the same scenario for records and aAR's. While I don't have a computer yet, practically everyone else here does and can get into a tournament here.
06-24-2015, 05:51 AM,
Larry, get a USB flash drive. Download Vassal for other operating systems. Unzip the file to your flash drive. Run the Vassal.bat file you will find in the Vassal directory. Come join us.

More seriously, you may find portable apps useful too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-24-2015, 07:55 AM,
What we need now is for Drew to update the Vassal portion of the site. Now there are 4 official Vassal items, and a couple of Zun Tzu modules too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-24-2015, 08:17 AM,
(06-24-2015, 07:55 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: What we need now is for Drew to update the Vassal portion of the site. Now there are 4 official Vassal items, and a couple of Zun Tzu modules too.

Quote:Though we are prohibited from hosting modules directly, Panzer Grenadier Headquarters maintains an archive with basic information on all extant Panzer Grenadier VASSAL modules.

You calling me a liar? Tongue

I think I can get it done today. Let's see. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-30-2015, 02:26 AM,
Grabbed it once I could find it. It's not on the "online play" link, I just searched the site for VASSAL.