Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Club counters and scenarios?
06-21-2015, 11:18 AM,
Gold Club counters and scenarios?
Will the Gold Club counters and scenarios be added to the PG-HQ site?

Just asking as last month I received some new Marine Infantry counters and Japanese tanks.
06-21-2015, 02:29 PM,
RE: Gold Club counters and scenarios?
You could ask Mike for permission. I'm not a Gold Club guy so I don't know what to ask about.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-21-2015, 04:34 PM,
Ok, I just asked, let see how it goes?
06-21-2015, 11:39 PM,
Good man!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-22-2015, 02:24 AM,
Mike said sure to both Golden Journal Equinox 2015 with Marine counters, Japanese tanks and the scenario, also to the Luxembourg counters and scenarios.

And said:

Well sure, would have thought they were there already. And Luxembourg.

Jay
06-22-2015, 02:25 AM,
But my printer/copier/scanner is broken, so I'll have to leave this in the hands of another gamer.
06-22-2015, 02:42 AM,
Can he just send the PDFs to Drew or myself. I can edit out the non-PG parts.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-22-2015, 08:57 AM,
Lux has been in for quite some time (as game and scenarios). We even have the nation picture...
No "minor" country left behind...
06-23-2015, 02:03 AM,
While its nice that Lux has its own page, that probably isn't the best way to display the scenarios. They are expansions for Fall of France, and should be added on there. Likewise the Infantry and Tanks material and scenarios are specific to one game, Saipan, and should be posted there.

What would be neat, and probably not doable due to the relationship between the HQ and Avalanche, would be to do listings and AARs for the alternate versions of PG games, such as the original version of the scenarios for Cassino, and the 27 additional scenarios for Little Saturn.
06-23-2015, 08:46 AM,
Larry, Marianas was an expansion of Saipan. Should it simply be listed there? The logic in PG-HQ has been to give each release has its own page. The exceptions are the scenarios added to use the new division sets as those can be played with the sets they are based on. As a result, those have been added to Fall of France (the Moroccan scenarios 51 and 52) and Burning Tigers (The GD scenario 41). We even added an old Blue Division scenario that was also published on the web (Blue Division #21).

If the scenarios were published by AP either on paper or via web they should be game. I am not aware of the original scenarios for Cassino or the extra scenarios for Little Saturn. Were they published in any venue?
No "minor" country left behind...