Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consimworld Expo
06-21-2015, 12:02 AM,
RE: Consimworld Expo
So it looks like some guys are doing some big 4 player scenario of KSF or Desert Rats, and then me and another guy may try for some 2 player during the week. I'll take pictures. I'm bringing Pusan Perimeter, An Army at Dawn and Burning Tigers
06-21-2015, 09:50 AM,
Good luck! Be sure to let the rest of us know how it goes!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-28-2015, 02:21 PM,
So, I got to play a couple of scenarios of An Army at Dawn, the 1st of which I won...well, it's better to say he lost. For both of us, our tactics were far from perfect. The second one I learned that when I call 54 points of artillery into an assault hex where I have tanks and the other guy has infantry, I somehow lose. The dice were very cruel to me.

The other PG group played a Kursk scenario, I think from South Flank, and later a couple of guys played Elsenborn Ridge. It was a good showing for PG, and I suspect more will get played next year. I also played some Soldier Kings (next year we're already talking about a 6-8 player game) and 2 guys played the Gettysburg game, much to their regret. Overall, though, a nice presence for AP at the Expo.
07-20-2016, 06:47 AM,
As an FYI, we did play Cassino at CSW Expo this year. Or parts of it. Even with 4 of us, it's a huge undertaking. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. We also found some strange things in the rules that we'd all like to get cleared up before we give it a shot again next year, which is theoretically in the plans.

Also, for the record, Gurkhas are a pain in the butt.