Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Murphy question unanswered.
08-31-2018, 10:33 PM,
RE: Michael Murphy question unanswered.
(08-31-2018, 08:58 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I've seen rulings both ways. I've always played that they could do both for a couple reasons. Firstly it's a squadron sized attack, or at least a couple flights, so I imagine a lot of bullets and light cannon shells coming down all over. Secondly, the probability of kills is rather low, so doing both won't increase the vehicle kills that much. Are late war air attacks supposed to be devastating?

All joking aside about who has the planes, I was thinking the same thing. Being able to roll 3d6 is great but needed 6's to hit isn't so much. 

And at least one of the planes is a 1 AT fire. Why would you ever do that instead of firing DF even at a stack of AFV's?  And what about if there is a stack of AFV's and Inf, you have to pick to roll d6's or do DF?

I do think it's both. Giving them a +2 shift for being adjacent makes air attacks potent, saying they can do one attack or the other takes it away again. 
09-04-2018, 08:18 PM,
The official ruling is that it is one OR the other for aircraft attacks.
09-05-2018, 01:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-05-2018, 01:13 AM by Michael Murphy.)
My question has finally been answered!

Peace. Michael