Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VASSAL Elsenborn
04-16-2015, 10:21 AM,
VASSAL Elsenborn
Wasn't someone (Andrew? Who...?) working on a VASSAL-version of Elsenborn Ridge?

Did anything ever come of that (assuming I am remembering correctly)?

-Jim
"Bugs! BUGS!!!"
04-17-2015, 12:08 AM,
RE: VASSAL Elsenborn
You remember correctly.

If I recall, he put the project aside when work got crazy. Not sure he ever picked it up again.
04-17-2015, 08:16 AM,
Mike B. accepted my application to do a module on behalf of AP and sent me the graphics. I finished a no-frills version and set it aside, intending to polish it a bit later. Haven't touched it since for lack of time.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
04-17-2015, 11:03 PM,
I become the keeper of the Elsenborn-Vassal project. Drew sent the material to me last summer. I finished a working product in early September and sent it back for review. As we were both quite busy at the time, we both forgot about it. I gave it quick look yesterday. The module needs some updating for the 4th Edition. When Drew & I are satisfied, I'll pass it back to AP. Right now I am occupied with the tank destroyer articles, I should be able to get serious about Vassal sometime after that is completed.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-17-2015, 11:29 PM,
That would be awesome!
04-18-2015, 12:48 AM,
And thanks for the Tank Destroyer articles. There's plenty of room for more men behind the cardboard stories.