Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images left out of TD article
04-07-2015, 11:34 PM,
Images left out of TD article
I'm not trying to toot my horn here. I was just bemused that some images were left out of the 2nd part of the Tank Destroyer article. Dr. Mike says that his Wordpress app has difficulty importing some images from MS-Word. No matter, and for your amusement, here they are.

One you know:    

One you don't:    

One you will:    

I am sure you can figure out where they belong.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-08-2015, 02:24 AM,
RE: Images left out of TD article
Wow, that m6 looks like a jeep with a gun mounted. I guess it's a 'light truck'. I don't think I'd want to be one of those crew members.
04-08-2015, 03:14 AM,
Well its a big jeep, essentially a low-riding pickup, without a roof. AP's version proto version looked more like portee mounted light truck. Since there was an actual gun mount on the M6, I made my own, but used AP's stats.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-08-2015, 03:44 AM,
(04-07-2015, 11:34 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I'm not trying to toot my horn here. I was just bemused that some images were left out of the 2nd part of the Tank Destroyer article.

Peter,

Nice designs as always.

Ever think of designing a "Rat Patrol" counter? Wasn't there a Daily Content article on that topic some years ago?
04-08-2015, 03:50 AM,
There was. I did. Never used it much. I made it by stealing a .50 off of the M8 from 'Texas' Division and putting it on a jeep. It made the AA jeep look a lot better too.