Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AaD Shipping Thread
04-15-2015, 04:51 AM,
RE: AaD Shipping Thread
I got the shipping notice on Friday but it was actually picked up on Monday. Tracking says I should have it in my hot little hands tomorrow. Just want to have it in time for my usual Friday game time.

Tom Oxley
04-16-2015, 04:34 AM,
Mine did arrive today. I didn't recall it coming in the smaller box, not as deep as most but still has plenty of room for a counter tray. No time to tinker with it yet. The GD counters do look good on first glance, I'll have a better chance to look them over later. I must have messed up something when ordering because I thought I also ordered the last 2 gold club extras. They didn't come in the box and there is no mention on the invoice so I simply did something wrong in the process. Although now that I think of it, I did order Go For Broke to get this order moved up higher on the shipping list, and Go For Broke didn't get here.

Tom Oxley
04-16-2015, 04:37 AM,
Contact them on the Consimworld Avalanche Press page. That seems to be the best way to get a response.
04-16-2015, 04:45 AM,
Consimworld is the next stop. I had to go back through my old email to find the order receipt. I usually get 2 of them, one just a total with shipping info, the other detailed with what was ordered. This time I only got the general receipt, but total looks right for Go For Broke and shipping including the 2 specials.

Tom
04-16-2015, 10:40 PM,
Some interesting stuff in the box as I sorted through and punched out counters. German 25 pounders was one interesting surprise. I also think this is the first time I have seen the US halftrack mounted 81mm mortars. Always thought that should be an option like a Portee sort of option in other scenarios when both are present, but now we have the counter. Just like my fascination with Task Force Smith, I have always had an interest in America's first actions in North Africa. The scenario sizes are also small enough that I can see myself actually making it all the way through where I have some difficulty with space for games taking more than 4 boards and longer than 30 turns. It will be interesting to play Lees and Stuarts vs Tigers.
04-17-2015, 02:37 AM,
"It will be interesting to play Lees and Stuarts vs Tigers."

For a (short) while...
No "minor" country left behind...
04-18-2015, 01:09 AM,
Depends on the Lee/Stuart to Tiger ratio and the terrain.