Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the status of other nations not yet in PG?
03-31-2015, 11:09 PM,
RE: What is the status of other nations not yet in PG?
A not so new newbie. Smile Welcome aboard PG-HQ. I've been playing PG for a few years now and have less titles then you do. Smile
04-01-2015, 02:51 AM,
So if I were to take the lead on working up the Brazilian Corps and some Gothic Line scenarios, no one would be opposed or insulted?

No way I would get insulted.
But just to avodi dupliication of efforts..., I'm currently working on Gothic Line east front; i.e Canadians . I will probably also deep into earlier operations Ortona and Liri Valley.
Do not hold your breath. My deliverly rate is very low!
04-01-2015, 03:03 AM,
(04-01-2015, 02:51 AM)otto Wrote: So if I were to take the lead on working up the Brazilian Corps and some Gothic Line scenarios, no one would be opposed or insulted?

No way I would get insulted.
But just to avodi dupliication of efforts..., I'm currently working on Gothic Line east front; i.e Canadians . I will probably also deep into earlier operations Ortona and Liri Valley.
Do not hold your breath. My deliverly rate is very low!

I would be happy to collaborate with you!!! I'm very keen on the Brazilians and will limit my efforts to their introduction to the campaign. Granted, there is a good amount of crossover between them and other allied units in the Gothic Line campaign, but I can focus my energy on their contribution and then we can maybe merge our efforts into a greater deliverable.
04-01-2015, 05:40 AM,
That would be nice.
Send me a mail if you wish. I will get back to you sometime in the next days.
Take care
Ottavio
04-02-2015, 01:59 AM,
Something on the Canadians in clearing the approaches to Antwerp would be very cool.
04-02-2015, 02:28 AM,
The PIAT Organ was used for that.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking