Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming back to life
02-10-2015, 11:15 AM,
Coming back to life
Hi. Remember me? I'm Joshua Gottesman, and I used to play a lot of Panzer Grenadier. After my 87th attempt to get through the last few Airborne: Introductory Edition scenarios I hadn't finished, and having it destroyed by cats or cleaning people again, I got frustrated. And then there was the lack of opponents here, although I did play a few turns of the 1st Elsenborn Ridge scenario with a local guy recently. Unfortunately, we haven't had a chance to game since then (he's had some health issues).

So, I've had enough of the self-imposed hiatus. I set up the 1st scenario of Pusan Perimeter last night (when is that joining the leader generator?) and am re-reading the 4th edition rules and will hopefully move counters around tonight. I'm excited to get back to the system. With all the new stuff coming out, there's lots of PG fun ahead!
02-10-2015, 12:56 PM,
RE: Coming back to life
Oh... undead PG! Smile

Welcome back.
02-10-2015, 01:16 PM,
Welcome back Joshua! I hope you enjoy Pusan Perimeter #1 as much as I did.

And still hoping you will give me a VPG coupon one of those days! I even convinced some people to give their games a try!
02-11-2015, 01:39 AM,
I can give you a laurel...and hearty handshake. Smile
02-13-2015, 02:19 AM,
Josh,

I played you over Skype
02-13-2015, 03:05 AM,
Vince - We did, and it's been a while. You schooled me pretty well in that one, although I'll continue to blame it on not using the Soviet reconnaissance. Smile
02-13-2015, 08:35 AM,
Just blame it on an unbalanced scenario that always my excuse when playing Vince
02-13-2015, 11:43 AM,
But Wayne, what about the dice?
No "minor" country left behind...
02-14-2015, 02:52 PM,
Well that's my back up back up excuse for losing.

When Napoleon said and I paraphrase here, " I know he's a good general but is he lucky" he was thinking of Herr Hughes.
Big Grin