Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the year of panzer grenadier
11-27-2014, 01:46 AM,
the year of panzer grenadier
Grousing time declared. 2013 was when "the year of PG" was declared, and when you could early order the titles and receive incentive countersheets.

2014 was the year two of the 4 titles were delivered, as well as two incentive countersheets. Jay's design was a new game, KBT had been "in the can" for 7 years since Mr. Perryman finished the design work.

Will 2015 see the other two new titles in our hot little hands and pudgy fingers?

In fairness the above is both better and worse than it appears. Copies of KBT are still slowly being produced and shipped as I type, and on the otherhand 3 additional PG games are in production or shipping (there was a hang-up on GD46), namely Power in the East and Waltzing Matilda. A few people have even received a few of these titles already.
11-27-2014, 02:21 AM,
RE: the year of panzer grenadier
(11-27-2014, 01:46 AM)larry marak Wrote: Grousing time declared. 2013 was when "the year of PG" was declared, and when you could early order the titles and receive incentive countersheets.

2014 was the year two of the 4 titles were delivered, as well as two incentive countersheets. Jay's design was a new game, KBT had been "in the can" for 7 years since Mr. Perryman finished the design work.

Will 2015 see the other two new titles in our hot little hands and pudgy fingers?

In fairness the above is both better and worse than it appears. Copies of KBT are still slowly being produced and shipped as I type, and on the otherhand 3 additional PG games are in production or shipping (there was a hang-up on GD46), namely Power in the East and Waltzing Matilda. A few people have even received a few of these titles already.

May I politely inquire about the nature of this KBT? The only KBT that springs to my feeble mind is Kursk: Burning Tigers. Jay isn't listed anywhere in the credits. Now I'm both confused and curious.

Peace
11-27-2014, 02:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014, 02:38 AM by larry marak.)
A fuzzy brain leads to unclear phrasing I guess, Jay created Pusan Perimeter the new design, KBT was the second half of Perryman's 80 scenario PG Citadel design, completed oh so many years ago.
11-27-2014, 02:39 AM,
Jay's design was Pusan Perimeter.
Kursk: Burning Tigers was Mike Perryman.

I think Larry was listing the two new games that were published in 2014.
11-27-2014, 03:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-27-2014, 03:03 AM by Michael Murphy.)
(11-27-2014, 02:37 AM)larry marak Wrote: A fuzzy brain leads to unclear phrasing I guess, Jay created Pusan Perimeter the new design, KBT was the second half of Perryman's 80 scenario PG Citadel design, completed oh so many years ago.

It certainly doesn't help when my massively medicated mind can't put two and two together without a freaking flowchart. Big Grin

EDIT: for spelling. hmmm.
11-27-2014, 03:07 AM,
(11-27-2014, 03:01 AM)Michael Murphy Wrote: It certainly doesn't help when my massively medicated mind can't put two and two together without a freaking flowchart. Big Grin

And legend says that's exactly how they got the Fallschirmjager to dive into their against the odds actions Smile