Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Based on today's news from the front......
02-16-2018, 11:05 AM,
RE: Based on today's news from the front......
WTH????

I am sure a couple of us Pre-Ordered.

Who are they shipping to?
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
02-16-2018, 11:15 AM,
Maybe they are being like GMT, and things arrive, and then you get the shipping notice 2 weeks later.
02-18-2018, 06:03 AM,
Got the shipping notice Wednesday...per tracking, only the label was created. :-(
02-18-2018, 06:36 AM,
Got nothing... but he might be holding on to mine as I will be in Birmingham next week on business and I plan on stopping in at his location. I'm hoping that he has a BUNCH of my back logged items sitting there waiting for me in a big box!!!
02-18-2018, 06:51 AM,
(02-18-2018, 06:36 AM)Coniglius Wrote: Got nothing... but he might be holding on to mine as I will be in Birmingham next week on business and I plan on stopping in at his location.  I'm hoping that he has a BUNCH of my back logged items sitting there waiting for me in a big box!!!

Perhaps showing up accoutered as per your avatar would help?  Angel
02-18-2018, 06:55 AM,
(02-18-2018, 06:51 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 06:36 AM)Coniglius Wrote: Got nothing... but he might be holding on to mine as I will be in Birmingham next week on business and I plan on stopping in at his location.  I'm hoping that he has a BUNCH of my back logged items sitting there waiting for me in a big box!!!

Perhaps showing up accoutered as per your avatar would help?  Angel

Nah.... that was 7 years and 2 ranks ago. Back then I carried a radio on my back and spent a lot of time crawling around in the dirt. Now I'm an E8 so I tell other people to crawl in the dirt while I sit back at HQ and drink my coffee!!!  Big Grin
02-18-2018, 11:41 AM,
(02-18-2018, 06:55 AM)Coniglius Wrote: Nah.... that was 7 years and 2 ranks ago. Back then I carried a radio on my back and spent a lot of time crawling around in the dirt. Now I'm an E8 so I tell other people to crawl in the dirt while I sit back at HQ and drink my coffee!!!  Big Grin

Oh, yes, I've read about that elsewhere:

Nam et ego homo sum sub potestate constitutus, habens sub me milites: et dico huic, Vade, et vadit: et alii, Veni, et venit: et servo meo, Fac hoc, et facit.
02-18-2018, 12:08 PM,
(02-18-2018, 11:41 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 06:55 AM)Coniglius Wrote: Nah.... that was 7 years and 2 ranks ago. Back then I carried a radio on my back and spent a lot of time crawling around in the dirt. Now I'm an E8 so I tell other people to crawl in the dirt while I sit back at HQ and drink my coffee!!!  Big Grin

Nam et ego homo sum sub potestate constitutus, habens sub me milites: et dico huic, Vade, et vadit: et alii, Veni, et venit: et servo meo, Fac hoc, et facit.

Wow... having flashbacks to my High School Latin classes 30 years ago. Latin I and II with Miss Simmons!!!
02-18-2018, 12:11 PM,
(02-18-2018, 12:08 PM)Coniglius Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 11:41 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote:

Wow... having flashbacks to my High School Latin classes 30 years ago. Latin I and II with Miss Simmons!!!

Let's see.... I am a man of authority that has soldiers beneath me. When I say go, they go, when I say come, they come, and when I say do, they do.   Or close to it.... it's been a while. My Pashto is much better....
02-19-2018, 12:48 AM,
Arms virumque Cano.....