Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Army at Dawn Scenario 2 French leaders
08-08-2017, 06:31 AM,
An Army at Dawn Scenario 2 French leaders
I'm setting up Scenario 2, Doubling Down and I noticed a problem with the French leaders.  The scenario calls for 3 Sous-Lieutenants but there is only one Sous-Lieutenant counter in the mix.  The PG HQ Leader Generator told me to use 3 9-0-0 Sous-Lts but even if I go to Fall of France I cannot do that.

I suspect the scenario is in error and should say 2x Lieutenants and 1 Sous-Lieutenant as that is what the counter-mix has.   That is how I'm going to play it but has anyone seen anything on this?
08-08-2017, 07:17 AM,
RE: An Army at Dawn Scenario 2 French leaders
Not this one specifically but I have encountered a couple of scenarios in other games and supplements where the leader mix does not allow what is described in the scenario instructions. I always substituted leaders of close rank and never had issue with the results.

I did check the countersheets support the OOBs for all products we developed but I have no illusion that i did a perfect job.
08-08-2017, 09:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-08-2017, 09:37 AM by Shad.)
Hey Fred, hijacking your post to tell you that PG-HQ's ILS tool is getting undelivered mail notifications from your comcast.net email address. The exact reason is "delivery temporarily suspended - throttled, try again later". I can't tell if they're throttling incoming mail from PG-HQ or just all mail going to that comcast address.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-08-2017, 11:26 AM,
(08-08-2017, 09:37 AM)Shad Wrote: Hey Fred, hijacking your post to tell you that PG-HQ's ILS tool is getting undelivered mail notifications from your comcast.net email address. The exact reason is "delivery temporarily suspended - throttled, try again later". I can't tell if they're throttling incoming mail from PG-HQ or just all mail going to that comcast address.

I did request this evening a leader selection for Scenario 2 An Army at Dawn and never got the email.  I am getting other emails.  Comcast.net is my email service.  I don't know what could be causing this.
08-08-2017, 12:11 PM,
Sent you the results via PM.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-08-2017, 12:29 PM,
(08-08-2017, 12:11 PM)Shad Wrote: Sent you the results via PM.

Thanks!
08-11-2017, 01:58 AM,
(08-08-2017, 06:31 AM)Blackcloud6 Wrote: I'm setting up Scenario 2, Doubling Down and I noticed a problem with the French leaders.  The scenario calls for 3 Sous-Lieutenants but there is only one Sous-Lieutenant counter in the mix.  The PG HQ Leader Generator told me to use 3 9-0-0 Sous-Lts but even if I go to Fall of France I cannot do that.

I suspect the scenario is in error and should say 2x Lieutenants and 1 Sous-Lieutenant as that is what the counter-mix has.   That is how I'm going to play it but has anyone seen anything on this?

I definitely concur, since that fits with the counter mix.  I've added an erratum to the scenario, and corrected the scenario OOB page and Leader Selection Tool to reflect the corrected OOB.
08-11-2017, 02:31 AM,
(08-11-2017, 01:58 AM)rerathbun Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 06:31 AM)Blackcloud6 Wrote: I'm setting up Scenario 2, Doubling Down and I noticed a problem with the French leaders.  The scenario calls for 3 Sous-Lieutenants but there is only one Sous-Lieutenant counter in the mix.  The PG HQ Leader Generator told me to use 3 9-0-0 Sous-Lts but even if I go to Fall of France I cannot do that.

I definitely concur, since that fits with the counter mix.  I've added an erratum to the scenario, and corrected the scenario OOB page and Leader Selection Tool to reflect the corrected OOB.

Good idea.