Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discrepancy
12-17-2016, 10:46 PM,
Discrepancy
In Invasion 44, special rule 9 (page 2) contradicts 4th ed rule 11.5 : "A foot unit may either use its Direct or its AT fire ability, but not both." I suppose the old rule sentence has been stuck to the paragraph.
12-18-2016, 03:02 AM,
RE: Discrepancy
I will have to double-check but I suspect you are correct.

I believe Invasion was designed before 4th edition was published so Mike Perryman would have been correct at the time he wrote the rule. I likely missed it when reviewing the special rules (reviewing 2 pages of them can take me up to 16 hours).

I will check your other post tomorrow.
12-18-2016, 03:12 AM,
(12-18-2016, 03:02 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: I believe Invasion was designed before 4th edition was published so Mike Perryman would have been correct at the time he wrote the rule. I likely missed it when reviewing the special rules (reviewing 2 pages of them can take me up to 16 hours).
Thanks for care. I know what you mean about working on rules...
By the way, it was not to point out an error; it's just because we were wondering if it was intentional or not.
12-18-2016, 11:30 AM,
Leonard,
      The special rules were written well before the 4th edition rules came out. Please use the 4th edition edition rules that allow the units to use both Direct and AT fire. Thanks, Mike