Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Requirements.
10-16-2014, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2014, 09:39 AM by larry marak.)
System Requirements.
In a discussion over at the I.A. forum at consimworld, Mike Wheal pointed out to me that it takes possession of 6 PG titles to play all the scenarios from To Hell With Spain, a I.A. module.

Got me thinking about minimum system requirements for playing PG. Lately Mike has exercised the editorial helm to limit the number of games necessary to play scenarios in a particular book, but it got to me to wondering.

What do you think would be necessary in a basic "generic" PG starter set. I'm envisioning maybe 4 map panels (woods, riparian, steppe and urban), a few companies of several nationalities (Sov, Wehrmacht, IJA, Empire troops, Italians, Americans, Dutch) and 5 basic scenarios (assault against prepared position, meeting engagement, mobile defense, raid {take the enemy's hq}, and ambush {at least half the defender's forces set up hidden}).

What would you think of such a "generic" game, what would be included in your version?

Messages In This Thread
System Requirements. - by larry marak - 10-16-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: System Requirements. - by plloyd1010 - 10-16-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: System Requirements. - by zaarin7 - 10-16-2014, 01:32 PM